Ranch Research Centre Management INTERNSHIP
During this Ranch Research Centre Management internship you will have the opportunity to learn and work in all aspects of the ranch by maintaining the garden, feeding and caring for the horses and chickens, and maintaining the barn and riding equipment. You will also be maintaining the irrigation system, fixing fences, completing inventories, cutting firewood and using the farm machinery and equipment to help keep the ranch sustainable and self-reliant.
Your three main responsibilities
- Animal care
- Equipment and ranch maintenance
- Improve procedures to increase sustainability and self-reliance
- Use innovative thinking to improve our sustainability and self-reliance
- Tend our garden to grow food such as rhubarb and potatoes
- Feed and tend to horses and chickens
- Maintain ranch property, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Fix fences, cut firewood, recycle garbage, complete inventories, move irrigation equipment
- Maintain saddles and riding equipment
- Learn about and implement our 3 Pillar philosophy of Nature Connection, Nature Conservation and Personal Development
Want to find out more about this internship?
Check out some more details here:
Want to see where you'll be working?
Take a look at Chilcotin Holidays’ website
Are you ready for more in life?
Join us on the trail to empowerment towards a greater sense of self-confidence, courage and initiative. Find a greater connection with nature and yourself. Develop your leadership skills in a unique environment where you can evolve with a positive mindset by facing challenges and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.